Seneca Medical Holdings, a division of Concordance Healthcare Solutions. is now hiring for a Relief Driver position at our Tiffin, OH location!
- Do you like being active?
- Do you enjoy interacting with people but also working independently?
- Do you the love the sense of accomplishment that comes getting a job done well?
- Do you want to be part of a family-oriented company committed to their employees?
We are looking for a reliable driver who is dedicated to making our route delivery service the best it can be! This is a Full-time, Hourly position
You'll be responsible for delivering medical supplies to healthcare facilities.
You'll get to:
- Drive truck to healthcare facilities such as hospitals, clinics and nursing homes
- Deliver products in a timely manner
- Unload packages at job site. Must be able to lift up to 50 lbs.
- Assist in the warehouse when necessary. You may or may not be driving every day.
- Be home every night.
What qualifications does a Relief Driver need to be successful?
- Previous experience as a route driver preferred
- Must be able to pass DOT drug screen and comply with all DOT regulations according to FMCSR
- CDL Class A License preferred, Minimum Class B
- Good Communication skills
- Clean driving record recommended. Must be able to be covered under Company liability insurance
You'll be eligible to receive overtime pay when you work more than 40 hours/week.
We offer great benefits and competitive pay! Benefits include:
- Group Health insurance
- 401(k) plan
- And More!
Concordance Healthcare Solutions is committed to be one of the most respected healthcare distribution companies in the country by providing best-in-class service to our customers. Through our dedicated staff working in distribution centers throughout the upper Midwest, we offer dynamic supply chain solutions to the entire healthcare continuum.
Disclaimer: This job description is intended to describe the general duties of the position and is not a comprehensive list. Employees are required to complete other duties as assigned.
Women, minorities, veterans and individuals with
disabilities are encouraged to apply.