Sunstate Equipment Co.
Where Safety and People are Core Values!
There is a unique feeling at Sunstate. You can feel it at any of our 60 plus locations.
If you are looking for a fun and rewarding work environment, comprehensive and cost-effective benefit package and so much more, Sunstate may be the place. We care about our people and it shows.
Required Skills and Experience
- Excellent communication abilities
- Fluency in the English language
- Verbal and Written
- Ability to multitask and stay organized in a fast paced environment
- Clean Driving Record preferred
- Familiarity with construction/equipment industry a plus
- Great Attitude!!!
- Physical exertion required, including but not limited to, walking, standing, stooping, bending and lifting up to 90 pounds
- Frequent exposure to the elements
- Diesel/trade school training a plus
- Pressure washing equipment
- Assisting with various yard duties
- Provide exceptional customer service
- Build and maintain long term business relationships
- Deliver equipment as needed
Our leadership and workplace culture demonstrates value of each employee and rewards both individual and team contribution. Our Yard Attendants receive a lucrative compensation and benefit package, including health insurance, paid-time-off, 401k plan and fun work environment.
Interested? Apply now!
Sunstate Equipment CO. is an Equal Opportunity Employer,
A Drug Free Workplace and
Participates in E-Verify
Women, minorities, veterans and individuals with
disabilities are encouraged to apply.