Full-Time Certified Elevator Mechanic
Must Have CEM or QEI
Salary Range Based on Experience
Must Be Willing to Travel
Hours: Typically ten days on, every other Sat, Sun, Mon & Tue off.
The Certified Elevator Mechanic will manage Technician Assistants, timelines and project completeness during all inspections, repair work, and new installations. The CEM is responsible for following and enforcing company employee/safety policies, as well as complete daily reports and electronic timesheets. The CEM will interact directly with PMI customers/suppliers and will be professional at all times and in all situations. Must adhere to PMI's core values of Quality, Safety and Integrity.
• Perform load tests, state required inspections, new installations, and appropriate troubleshooting techniques according to current ASME and NEC standards.
• Maintain CEM licensure as well as be willing to earn licensure in other states, if required.
• Know and apply all relevant OSHA, PMI and customer safety policies, procedures and practices.
• Cut, weld, layout, read and comprehend prints.
• Manage appropriate vehicle maintenance and care, as well as all tools assigned to the vehicle.
• Communicate with Lift Manger and field employees.
• Supervise and develop the trade skills of Technician Assistants.
• Work overtime when needed and be willing to travel to where PMI contracts work.
• Properly maintain PMI tools and safety equipment through daily inspections.
• Complete appropriate paperwork and picture documentation.
• Lead weekly safety trainings.
• Set up and operate a variety of powered, hand-held drills, grinders and saws, as well as appropriate non-powered hand tools required to perform tasks.
• Medical Insurance
• Dental Insurance
• Vision Insurance
• Life Insurance
• Disability Insurance
• 401(k) Employer Match
• Vehicle Provided
• Cell Phone Stipend
• Paid Travel Time, Per Diem
• Paid Vacation, Paid Holiday
* This is a year-round employment opportunity.
* Please apply at www.pmiiowa.com.
Equal Opportunity Employer, including disabled and veterans.
If you want to view the EEO is the Law poster, please choose your language: English – Spanish – Arabic - Chinese
If you want to view the EEO is the Law Supplement poster, please choose your language: English – Spanish – Chinese
If you want to view the Pay Transparency Policy Statement, please click the link: English