At Solution Builders, Inc., we're passionate about helping our customers achieve complete satisfaction with their computer and information technology environments. We have over 20 years of experience in providing businesses with high quality IT support and management. Our customer’s value a highly productive Information Technology experience and Solution Builders helps make that reality. Solution Builders is an equal opportunity employer committed to creating a diverse workforce. We consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, religion, color, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, disability or veteran status, among other factors.
The IT Support Analyst is responsible for handling and resolving support service requests for all technology, including workstations, servers, printers, networks, and vendor specific hardware and software.
Resolve Support Issues
- Resolve service requests and alerts involving technology at client sites including workstations, servers, Mac OS, Windows, Microsoft Office, printers, routers, firewalls, switches, VPN, Remote Desktop Services, VoIP and mobile phones, backup solutions and vendor-specific hardware and software according to Solution Builders’ standards.
- Research and resolve escalated issues within Solution Builders to ensure client satisfaction according to Solution Builders' standards.
- Document all support issues, resolutions and time in the company approved ticketing system as they occur according to Solution Builders' standards.
- Communicate with clients in a professional and timely manner as required; keeping them informed of incident progress, notifying them of impending changes or agreed outages according to Solution Builders' standards.
- In coordination with management, task manage and train Support Specialists by re-adjusting priorities to ensure critical problems are resolved in a timely manner.
- In coordination with management, oversee the training and mentoring of Support Specialists.
- Other duties as assigned.
- High school diploma or equivalent required
- BS, BA or equivalent degree strongly preferred
- 3-5 years personal computer diagnostic and troubleshooting experience with a strong understanding of network systems, operating systems, printing systems and business applications
- Demonstrated leadership in resolving customer PC problems
- Mac OS knowledge preferred
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Vacation & Paid Days Off
- Onsite Fitness Center
- Onsite Restaurant
Women, minorities, veterans and individuals with
disabilities are encouraged to apply.