- Fort Collins, CO 80525
- Loveland, CO 80537
- Erie, CO 80516
- Cheyenne, WY 82001
- Laramie, WY 82071
- Cheyenne, WY 82009
- Scottsbluff, NE 69361
- Western, NE 68464
Haselden Construction has been named to the Denver Post Top Workplaces for 2016 & 2017! We offer a progressive, positive and challenging — yet fun — work environment and cutting-edge tools to help you with career growth, personal development and achieving your maximum potential. Our extensive benefits program, dynamic team atmosphere and strong core values help create the best environment for our staff and the best service for our clients.
Haselden Construction is currently looking for a Carpenter to join our team in Northern Colorado!
- Studies blueprints, sketches, or building plans for information pertaining to type of material required, such as lumber or fiberboard, and dimensions of structure or fixture to be fabricated.
- Selects specified type of lumber or other materials.
- Identifies tie off and access points, installing ladders to meet safety requirements, tying off 100% of the time
- Prepares layout.
- Maintains a clean work area free of tripping hazards and helps others to do the same daily
- Marks cutting and assembly lines on materials
- Shapes materials to prescribed measurements
- Assembles cut and shaped materials and fastens them together with nails, dowel pins, or glue
- Verifies trueness of structure with plumb bob and carpenter's level.
- Erects framework for structures and lays subflooring.
- Builds stairs and lays out and installs partitions and cabinet work.
- Covers sub-floor with building paper to keep out moisture and lays hardwood, parquet, and wood-strip-block floors by nailing floors to sub-floor or cementing them to mastic or asphalt base.
- Applies shock-absorbing, sound-deadening, and decorative paneling to ceilings and walls.
- Fits and installs prefabricated window frames, doors, door frames, weather stripping, interior and exterior trim, and finish hardware, such as locks, letter drops, and kick plates.
- Constructs forms and chutes for pouring concrete.
- Erects scaffolding and ladders for assembling structures above ground level.
- Welds metal parts to steel structural members.
- Individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily
- Able to work well in a team environment
- Can take and apply direction from supervisor
- Workers must provide their own safety footwear
- Workers are required to provide their own basic hand tools as listed in the collective agreement
- Workers must have reliable transportation, or be able to access job sites in any location of the city
Equal Opportunity Employer, including disabled and veterans.
If you want to view the EEO is the Law poster, please choose your language: English – Spanish – Arabic - Chinese
If you want to view the EEO is the Law Supplement poster, please choose your language: English – Spanish – Chinese
If you want to view the Pay Transparency Policy Statement, please click the link: English