eOriginal is a B2B SaaS company whose primary focus is to help our customers digitally transform their business. Selected by Aragon Research as a leader in Digital Transaction Management (DTM) – we go beyond Digital Signatures and provide the most secure, tamper proof platform managing the loan process from the closing table, to the secondary market, to custodians and servicers electronically. We are based out of the Camden Yards Warehouse in Baltimore.
We were recently named Emerging Company of the Year by the MD Tech Council. Here is some information about that award.
Position: Customer Support Analyst
Reports To: Vice President, Customer Services
Work Location: eOriginal headquarters
Work Hours: 9:00 am to 5:00 pm Monday through Friday*
*Be available to take and respond to after hours support calls within eOriginal service level agreement commitments.
SUMMARY OF POSITION
As a member of the Customer Services team, the Support Analyst interacts with customers, including partners, and internal team members to assist in the best practice implementation and integration of the eOriginal product suite. The Support Analyst is an expert in the concepts of electronic signing and electronic asset management as supported by the eOriginal products and web services. This role reports to the VP of Customer Service is based in our Baltimore headquarters.
- Monitors requests to eOriginal support, via phone, email and request tracking system, and responds to requests within eOriginal service level agreement commitments
- Records all requests accurately, completely, and in a timely fashion in the eOriginal request tracking system
- Works all requests through to resolution, with tier 2 and tier 3 support as necessary; the support analyst is the owner of the request and is responsible for all customer communication and knowing the current status of the request at any point in time
- Ensures all time worked on a request is recorded with the request in the eOriginal request tracking system
- Is available, as necessary, to take and respond to after-hours support calls within eOriginal service level agreement commitments
- Processes account provisioning requests
- Requires access to customer configuration sets
- Provides input into internal and external knowledge bases
- Maintains the confidentiality of eOriginal and customer strategies, plans, and other proprietary information.
- Communicates effectively to both business and technical stakeholders within the project team.
- Professionally represents eOriginal in all written and verbal communication and deliverables.
- Builds confidence in the eOriginal organization and the business benefits and integrity of its products and services.
- Maintains required technical/professional knowledge; keeps abreast of current developments and trends in area of expertise, including eOriginal product enhancements.
- Maintains an organized approach and meets or exceeds agreed upon time and quality standards for end work product.
- Identifies comprehensive recommendations to resolve problems and affect process improvements
- Performs other tasks as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or related discipline and/or equivalent work experience
- Development experience using REST/SOAP web services, XML, PHP, and SQL
- Familiarity with N-Tiered architecture and relational database concepts
- Familiarity with both Windows and Linux/Unix operating systems
- Strong interpersonal skills to work effectively in a high-paced team environment
- Demonstrated strong written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent analytical and troubleshooting skills
- Demonstrated ability to plan and organize work processes, manage priorities and meet commitments and deadlines; multi-task and manage time well
- Ability to easily comprehend new and complex business and technical concepts
- Takes independent action to achieve goals; is self-directed and driving, but cooperates with others to share information, resolve issues and achieve goals
- Effectively uses information technology; demonstrates a passion for learning new technical skills and languages.
eOriginal, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
If you want to view the EEO is the Law poster, please choose your language: English – Spanish – Arabic - Chinese
If you want to view the EEO is the Law Supplement poster, please choose your language: English – Spanish – Chinese