Irex Corporation is the keystone of the Irex Contracting Group---a family of specialty contracting subsidiaries with locations across the United States.
Irex Corporation is currently seeking a Payroll Processor for its Lancaster, PA home office. This position is responsible for the accurate and timely administration of hourly payroll for field offices and other administrative duties associated with the hourly payroll functions.
Job specifics include but are not limited to:
- Maintains employee information including multi-union information.
- Processes hourly payroll for multiple branch offices.
- Ensures proper completion of the payroll process, including, printing & distributing of checks, certified payrolls, garnishments & union remittance payments
- Responsible for ensuring receipt of original, correctly completed I-9’s including copies of the employee documents and W-4 forms
- Performs other payroll functions, as required
Education, Training, and Experience:
- High School Diploma, required
- Experience in a Payroll Office performing all payroll functions
- Experience working with Unions nationally, preferred
- Knowledge of JDE Enterprise One Payroll Systems, a plus
- Knowledge of Direct Deposit transmittal process, a plus
- Excellent skills using MS Word & MS Excel
- Strong skills using & understanding the flow of transactions within payroll
- Ability to maintain confidentiality & exercise extreme discretion
- Excellent problem solving/judgment skills & high level of attention to detail and accuracy
- Strong organizational, interpersonal and communication skills & the ability to work under pressure required
- Ability to handle & prioritize multiple tasks and meet all deadlines
The marginal functions of this position have not been included. This job description in no way implies that these are the only duties to be performed. An employee will be required to follow any other job-related duties required by the manager.
Equal Opportunity Employer, including disabled and veterans.
If you want to view the EEO is the Law poster, please choose your language: English – Spanish – Arabic - Chinese
If you want to view the EEO is the Law Supplement poster, please choose your language: English – Spanish – Chinese
If you want to view the Pay Transparency Policy Statement, please click the link: English