HVAC Account Executive
ColonialWebb, a Comfort Systems USA company, is looking for an energetic, competitive, and customer-focused sales professional to generate new business opportunities in the Washington DC Metropolitan area!
As HVAC Account Executive, you will focus on selling maintenance agreements and providing solutions that reduce energy costs. Stand out with ColonialWebb as you expand our customer base and develop lasting relationships with current customers. Big things are happening at ColonialWebb, join our team and grow with us!
- Located in Manassas, VA, this position supports our Northern VA, Metro DC, and Maryland territories.
What you’ll do:
- Hunt for new opportunities through cold calling, prospecting, and heavy networking.
- Increase our market presence for “big” opportunities.
- Connect with and influence high-level decision makers (owners and property managers).
- Close deals and grow our business!
- Enhance our brand/name among large commercial customers.
- Spend most of your time with customers, out of the office.
- Sell HVAC related preventive maintenance agreements and other services to commercial customers (B2B).
- Consult with customers to decrease their operating expenses through system efficiency and energy conservation.
- Identify key customers, increase business opportunities, and ensure customer retention.
What we’re looking for:
Experience, Education, and Certifications:
- Successful track record of selling maintenance agreements to B2B commercial customers in the local market.
- High school diploma or equivalent (Bachelor’s degree is nice to have, but not required).
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Strong “hunting” and closing skills.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, customer service and phone skills.
- Commercial HVAC/mechanical and energy conservation knowledge (preferred, not required).
- Account management skills; consistently seeking to understand customers’ needs and identify potential business opportunities.
- Demonstrated skills, experience and proficiency with Microsoft Office and CRM systems.
- Ability to deal diplomatically and communicate effectively with internal and external customers.
- Capable of maintaining a high energy level to handle a dynamic, evolving, and fast-paced workload.
- Client management skills; able to manage customer relationships, perceptions and expectations.
- Possess a valid driver’s license and willing to travel to consult with customers within territory.
- Pass a driving record check, criminal background check, credit check, and drug screen.
Personal and Professional Attributes:
- Focus and orientation for growth.
- Passionate about customer service.
- Competitive, ambitious, and highly motivated.
- Adaptable, persuasive, passionate, confident and positive.
- Creative, tenacious, quick learning, high energy, and entrepreneurial-focused.
- Initiative; self-motivated (driven), self-starter.
- Strong analysis, problem-solving and critical thinking skills.
- Professional demeanor and positive attitude.
- Insight; ability to gather and make sense of new information.
What we’ll offer you:
- Excellent earnings potential including a competitive salary and commission plan.
- Car allowance.
- Opportunities for career growth, training, and development.
- Phone allowance/company phone.
- 401(k) plan with a generous company match.
- Medical, dental, vision, and Rx drug insurance.
- Life and accidental death insurance.
- Short and Long-Term disability insurance.
- Personal leave, paid holidays, bereavement leave.
- Tuition reimbursement.
- Employee referral incentives.
- Scholarship program for employees’ children.
- Discounts at major cell phone and auto companies.
Who is ColonialWebb:
ColonialWebb is one of the largest commercial, mechanical, and electrical contractors in the Mid-South, specializing in Construction, Service, Industrial Refrigeration, and Manufacturing. We provide service to customers ranging from small businesses to Fortune 500 companies.
We install, maintain and upgrade mechanical systems for America’s best buildings. We can build, service, or retrofit systems for virtually any type of building – from schools and museums to high-rise office buildings and hospitals – even industrial plants that manufacture everything from potato chips to computer chips. We provide customers with engineering, design, construction, manufacturing, maintenance and repair support in the fields of HVAC, Refrigeration, Plumbing, Process Piping, Building
Ready to join the team:
Employment applications are accepted online at www.ColonialWebb.com/careers. EOE M/W/Disability/Vets
Qualified minorities, women, veterans and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
If you want to view the EEO is the Law poster, please choose your language: English – Spanish – Arabic - Chinese