Assistant Project Manager
The Assistant Project Manager is responsible for assisting Project Managers and/or Superintendents in coordinating the activities of a project to ensure cost, schedule, document control and quality standards are met. Under the direction of the PM, the Assistant Project Manager is expected to take on any/all tasks to learn all about construction. The ideal candidate must have Associates degree in construction management or another similar program or 2-3 years of experience in construction (residential/commercial) in lieu of degree is required. Bachelor’s degree in construction management is a plus.
- Review the blue prints and highlight the drawings for field based on the scope of work awarded.
- Draft RFI’s with the help of foreman and revise it with the PM and send it to GC.
- Document extra work order (EWO’s/ticket) with the help of foreman’s description. Coordinate with foreman to get it signed by general contractor.
- Price and log EWO’s in Plexxis
- Manage the Drawings when received from GC. Ordering drawing for the field and post paper drawings. Upload new bulletins and RFI’s, post paper drawings
- Schedule Update – update OCP manpower loaded schedule with monthly GC issued schedule
- Attend weekly Subcontractor Meeting and take meeting minutes
- Able to plan and manage 6 weeks look ahead plan on a weekly basis and work with foreman and inform all the parties involved.
- Document the constraint log in conjunctions with 6 week look ahead plan. Work closely with foreman and inform PM, Superintendent, GC
- Work closely with the Safety Director and perform Safety Walk on a weekly basis
- Progress Pictures – outside of constraints, labeled
- Handling minor Takeoff
- Compile, log and tracking all the Submittals
- Review WIPs/Production Boards
Equal Opportunity Employer, including disabled and veterans.
If you want to view the EEO is the Law poster, please choose your language: English – Spanish – Arabic - Chinese
If you want to view the EEO is the Law Supplement poster, please choose your language: English – Spanish – Chinese
If you want to view the Pay Transparency Policy Statement, please click the link: English