Patch/Paving Crew Foreman - Asphalt Division
Job Type: Full-Time
Minimum Years of Experience Required: 5 Years
Minimum Years of Education Required: High School/GED
Must be Authorized to Work in the US
C. S. McCrossan is a diversified highway/heavy civil general contractor, which provides construction infrastructure services to federal, state, county and municipal transportation departments. We are committed to managing our resources for the benefit of our clients and employees, and providing the highest standard of quality and safety in the completion of our projects. Our innovative approach in both construction and project management has yielded successful partnerships with government and private agencies. We value collaboration and cooperation and believe in extending respect and courtesy to everyone.
C.S. McCrossan has an opportunity within our Asphalt Paving Division for an experienced Patch Crew Foreman. This position will work closely with the patch team and paving, as well as other divisions within the company. The patch crew foreman will be a member of the Local 49 Operating Engineers Union or the Laboreres Local Union.
- High school graduate or GED
- Strong analytical, communication and interpersonal skills
- 5 or more years of patch work experience
- Possess a CDL and a safe driving record
- Demonstrated leadership skills and the ability to work with others in stressful situations
- Willingness to work long hours, nights, and weekends during the construction season
- Experience estimating quantities, recording work completed, and assembling reports for payroll submission
- Must be able to coordinate patch work with the work of other divisions, such as pipe and grading.
- Ability to coordinate work with subcontractors
- Desire and capability to do physical work
- Milling and trimming experience
- Asphalt Paving experience
- Experience operating a Skid Steer
- This position will be a leader in all aspects of safety
- Knowledge of and compliance with all Company safety requirements, policies and safety training.
Benefits offered through the union.
Thank you for your interest in this position with C. S. McCrossan. To begin the application process, please click the apply button above.
C. S. McCrossan
We are an equal opportunity employer.
Qualified minorities, women, veterans and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
If you want to view the EEO is the Law poster, please choose your language: English – Spanish – Arabic - Chinese