Ready to experience the feeling of being excited to get up and go to work? Are you a leader who loves to seek out new opportunities, develop relationships, create business growth, and be part of an amazing team? If so, this could be the perfect career opportunity for you!
Don't miss the opportunity to join this industry leading MEP company selling design, build, and after market services and products that touch almost every part of an owner's building in the commercial, institutional and industrial spaces. Selected candidate will have the contacts in the Mid-Atlantic area, and the ability to capture all aspects of a building owner's business... you are the go-to person for your clients. Must be proficient in developing account strategies and business plans to identify and secure business with existing and targeted accounts. Must be self-directed, as well as work well in a team environment. Experience securing appointments with decision makers at all levels within an organization required, especially in the C-suite. Strong understanding of energy optimization strategies, mechanical and electrical design, and/or post sale building maintenance agreements and analytics required.
Compensation commensurate with experience with a base in the $175,000-$195,000 range plus bonus. Employee owned company with excellent benefits and immediate vesting in company 401K match.
- Ten years in Sales or Sales Management with experience in selling bundled MEP solutions to owners. Experience working with specifying engineers and contractors a plus.
- Proven track record in securing appointments and preparing presentations for C-suite decision makers.
- Be a person who can shape strategy and develop the market for their employer, not respond to it.
- Live within commuting distance of DC metro area
- Bachelor’s degree desired.
Benefits include 401k with company match (employee is vested immediately in company match), medical, dental, vision, life and disability insurance, generous vacation and paid holidays, above average cell phone and car allowance provided, and more!
Women, minorities, veterans and individuals with
disabilities are encouraged to apply.