Are you a natural leader who is seeking the opportunity to join an established, growing HVAC company in the greater Atlanta area? Do you have the charisma, experience and proven management skills to lead a maintenance sales team to greater heights and improve on their impressive record of 20-30% year over year growth over the last several years? If the answer is yes, don't miss the opportunity to discuss the details of this exciting Service Sales Manager position for the greater Atlanta area.
Compensation includes salary in the range of $85,000, commensurate with experience, plus bonus.
- The Service Sales Manager is responsible for the growth, profitability, management and administration of the service business revenue base, including the maintenance agreement base, time and material work, and project work.
- You will lead the service sales team to prospect and sell new maintenance agreements, sell service projects, and renew existing agreements, all at targeted margins.
- You will coach the sales team to continuously improve their prospecting, meeting, proposing and winning new customers, with a strong emphasis on closing new maintenance agreement customers.
- You will foster an environment for your employees that promotes personal happiness and job satisfaction.
- You must be fluent in sales techniques and able to effectively coach the sales team for success and continuous improvement.
- You will participate in continued education to learn about new products and improved sales techniques. Experience with the Sandler Sales training program a plus. Learning and adopting the Sandler method of selling will be a must.
- You must be able to quickly form relationships and build trust.
- You must be able to develop strong relationships with suppliers and vendors to leverage those relationships for your team and your customers' success.
- Happy customers will be a primary goal of your efforts.
- High school diploma and demonstrated success in sales and or business development.
- Bachelor’s degree in business management, marketing, advertising, technology or other applicable field desired.
- Previous commercial HVAC or industrial business-to-business sales experience.
- Proven sales track record required; proven sales management record is preferred.
- Previous commercial HVAC or industrial business-to-business sales experience
- Three to five years' HVAC sales and or management experience; strong sales management record in similar industry or same customer set with a focus on maintenance agreements may be acceptable.
- Ability to pass a pre-employment drug screening and participate in a drug free workplace.
- Proficient with Windows based software (Word, Excel, Access, PowerPoint, Outlook).
- Valid driver's license in state of GA.
Outstanding benefits include:
Life and accidental death insurance
Long-term disability insurance
Generous PTO and paid holidays
Car allowance and gas card
Continuing education incentives
Women, minorities, veterans and individuals with
disabilities are encouraged to apply.