Highway Signing, Inc., is a fast growing company that provides the latest technologies in Highway Safety. Our Highway Signing team is the key to our long term growth and success. We believe in providing opportunity and advancement for individuals that have a drive to succeed. Highway Signing invites you to take the first step and apply for your next opportunity today.
Highway Signing, Inc., is in the process of hiring Traffic Control Technicians/Leadman that have prior work experience which would include general construction, farming/agriculture experience or traffic control. The selected candidates will be involved in setup and removal of construction zones. Wages will range upon experience.
What Highway Signing Can Offer You:
- A culture that values opportunity for growth, development and internal promotion.
- A company that is based on teamwork.
- Highly competitive base pay.
- Comprehensive medical, dental and disability benefits programs.
- Simple IRA where Highway Signing matches up to 3%.
- Company paid Hotels.
- $40 / workday per diem.
- Setting up the work zone using the appropriate safety standards.
- Controlling traffic by closing roads, highways and interstates.
- Operate equipment, including Forklifts, Skid Steer, Truck & Trailer combo.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
The ideal candidate will:
- Pass pre-employment drug screen.
- Pass a pre-employment DOT physical.
- Have a valid driver’s license.
- Display a professional and courteous attitude to co-workers, supervisors and the general public at all times.
- Willing to travel and work away from home as needed.
- Be willing to work nights and weekends when necessary.
- Report to work at the designated start time.
- Be able to work overtime when required.
- Be willing to work outdoors in extreme temperatures, both hot and cold.
- Strictly adhere to safety requirements and procedures as outlined in the Employee Handbook.
- Have the willingness to work in a team environment and assist co–workers or supervisors with other duties as required.
- Wear personal protective equipment (PPE) in designated operations and production areas.
- Be at least age 18 years of age.
- Minimum high school diploma or general education degree (GED) required.
- 1+ years’ experience in the construction field or prior traffic control experience.
Thank you for your interest in our opportunity, for immediate consideration click “Apply” button above.
Women, minorities, veterans and individuals with
disabilities are encouraged to apply.