- Midland, MI 48640
- Saginaw, MI 48601
Advanced Industrial Services is seeking an Office Coordinator for its Midland, MI area location.
This position reports to the Branch Manager and performs various clerical, administrative tasks and functions to support Branch operations and is eligible for benefits including medical coverage and 401k enrollment with employer match.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Preparation of monthly billings and invoicing of customers
- Type all required notifications for regulated projects
- Assist with preparation of proposals, quotations and miscellaneous correspondence
- Mail and/or Fax all correspondence/materials as required on a timely basis
- Maintain contact with the customer to insure the timely collections of receivables
- Insure subcontract agreements have been prepared for all subcontractors and proof of insurance is obtained
- Collect & process Payroll documents obtained from Applicants, Employees, Construction Superintendent or Foremen in accordance with company policy
- Ensure all employees complete W-4’s properly, satisfy I-9 requirements, and carry required medical training certifications
- Ensure appropriate records are kept on file at the office and job site
- When required assist the Construction Superintendent with the preparation of our weekly progress schedules and insure their timely submission to the customers
- Assist the Construction Superintendent with accident investigation and reporting per company guidelines
- Maintain the following office files: Contract, Proposal, Reading, Employee, Medical & Training Certifications, Workers Compensation, Permanent and Vendor files
Education, Training and Experience
- Exhibit a spirit of cooperation & teamwork
- Enthusiasm and strong work ethic
- Ability to work independently with little supervision
- Ability to multi-task, work under pressure and meet deadlines required
- Strong organizational, verbal and written communication skills a must
- Keen attention to detail
- Solid experience with Microsoft Excel and Word
- Some experience and/or interest in the construction field
- Billing and Invoicing experience
The marginal functions of this position have not been included. This job description in no way implies that these are the only duties to be performed. An employee will be required to follow any other job-related duties required by the manager.
Equal Opportunity Employer, including disabled and veterans.
If you want to view the EEO is the Law poster, please choose your language: English – Spanish – Arabic - Chinese
If you want to view the EEO is the Law Supplement poster, please choose your language: English – Spanish – Chinese
If you want to view the Pay Transparency Policy Statement, please click the link: English