SPAR is seeking experienced retail merchandisers for a remodel project! Project hours 10:00AM-7:00PM.
As an Independent Contractor with SPAR Business Services, Inc. you will assist in a full store remodel, which will include category resets, moving/setting up gondolas, unloading trucks, and cleaning debris/shelving.
- Ability to sustain 8-10 man-hours of work per day to complete (per client directive)
- Ability to be onsite at assigned shift start time
- Merchandising and/or retail experience
- Ability to read plan-o-grams
- Ability to carry and lift up to 50 lbs. repeatedly
- Willingness to unload trucks during delivery days
- Ability to bend, stoop, and stand for extended periods
- Reliable transportation
- Ability to pass background check
SPAR Business Services (SBS) is a leading supplier of field services to Fortune 1000 manufacturers and retailers in the U.S. We contract over 50,000 retail merchandising, auditing, installation and assembly projects per year in almost every zip code in the country, including Puerto Rico, Guam and the Virgin Islands.
We work with many of the biggest name brands and largest retailers in the world, providing retail merchandising, audits, fixture installation work, furniture assembly, inventory and price checking, mystery shopping, and much more.