Quick Supply Company is a family owned business that began serving the construction industry in 1936 supplying explosives and offering blasting services to limestone quarries throughout the Midwest. Today, in addition to explosives, we stock a complete line of geosynthetic, erosion/sediment control products, and also landscape materials.
With our 20,000 square foot warehouse, large inventory and extensive delivery fleet, customers can pick up or receive next day service for almost all of our products.
Our experienced technical staff provides the highest quality of customer service to insure your satisfaction with our products.
We are actively searching for a Class A or Class B CDL Hazmat Driver. This position will combine flatbed, van trailer, and straight truck driving. This individual will be responsible for delivering and picking up product, including Hazmat, throughout Iowa. Will also use a portable lift truck (on back of flatbed) for loading and unloading product. Experience on a lift truck preferred but not required.
- Must possess Class A or Class B CDL. Class B driver must be willing to acquire a Class A CDL upon hire.
- Must possess or obtain USDOT Hazmat Endorsement within 90-days of employment.
- Must pass ATF and State of Iowa background checks.
- Must pass an in-house road test and Hazmat test.
- Ability to pass pre-employment/random drug screening per USDOT regulations.
- Must have good driving record – insurable.
- Willingness to work Monday-Friday, 50-60 hours per week – home every night!
- Competitive wage and bonus, if awarded
- Medical/Dental/Vision Insurance
- Company paid Group Life Insurance
- Company paid Short/Long Term Disability Insurance
- Voluntary Life/Accident/Critical Illness Insurance
- Section 125 Cafeteria Plan
- 401(k) plan with up to 6% company match
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- 7 paid holidays
Women, minorities, veterans and individuals with
disabilities are encouraged to apply.