$2,500 Hiring Bonus!!!
35 North Amphlett Blvd., San Mateo, CA 94401
You won’t regret exploring this opportunity! Choose a Career…not just a job!
Sunstate Equipment Co.
Where Safety, People and Fun are Core Values!
There is a unique feeling at Sunstate. You can feel it at any of our 60 plus locations.
If you are looking for a fun and rewarding work environment, comprehensive and cost-effective benefit package and so much more, Sunstate may be the place. We care about our people and it shows.
Required Skills and Experience
Mechanical experience performing routine services on construction equipment required
- Valid driver's license required
- Current medical card
- Excellent communication abilities
- Fluency in the English language
- Verbal and Written * Physical exertion required. Including, but not limited to, walking, standing, stooping, bending and lifting up to 90 pounds
- Frequent exposure to the elements
- Perform routine service on equipment which includes checking fluid levels, changing fluids and lubricating
- Prepare and maintain accurate records on the maintenance and repair of equipment
- Able to work a rotating on-call weekend schedule
- Provide high quality control standards while maintaining high levels of equipment readiness
Our leadership and workplace culture demonstrates value of each employee and rewards both individual and team contribution. Our Lube Technicians receive a lucrative compensation and benefit package, including health insurance, paid-time-off, 401k plan and fun work environment.
Interested? Apply now!
Sunstate Equipment Co. is an Equal Opportunity Employer,
A Drug Free Workplace and
Participates in E-Verify
Women, minorities, veterans and individuals with
disabilities are encouraged to apply.