At Strategic Analysis, Inc., we recognize that success is a direct result of a happy, talented and results-driven team. We believe in creating an environment that gives everyone the opportunity to grow professionally and foster a career path that builds on strengths and talents through training, education, and leadership. SA is looking for highly motivated, talented individuals to join our team. If you are looking for a career opportunity, and have the required background and experience for any of our current opening, apply today. We look forward to speaking with you. If you are a new applicant, please search and select from Current Openings to apply. If you are a returning applicant, please Log in and apply to additional positions! SA is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status. SA participates in E-Verify.
Strategic Analysis, Inc., (SA) seeks an Acquisition Subject Matter Expert to provide support in the areas of Other Transaction Authority (OTA), Cooperative Agreements and other Research and Development Acquisition areas.
Initiates and/or develops requirements from a project’s inception to conclusion for complex to extremely complex programs.
- Provides strategic advice, technical guidance and expertise to program and project staff.
- Provides detailed analysis, evaluation and recommendations for improvements, optimization development, and/or maintenance efforts for client-specific or mission critical challenges/issues.
Consults with client to define need or problem supervises studies and leads surveys to collect and analyze data to provide advice and recommend solutions.
- Bachelor Degree in relevant field; Master Degree highly desired
Required Experience and Skills:
- Experience in research and development and its various acquisition authorities to support clients in the Research and Development field.
- Experience in all areas and phases of Other Transaction Authority (OTA), and Technology Investment Agreements (TIA).
- Experience assisting and advising the Government on all areas and all phases of Cooperative Agreements for Research and Development and other Department of Defense requirements.
- Knowledgeable regarding authorities at 10 U.S.C. 2371 and 2371b and FAR Part 35.
- Recognized as an industry leader in R&D Acquisition Planning or Support.
- Clearance: Active DoD TS Required-with SCI Eligibility
- Medical & Prescription Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Flexible Spending Account Program
- Health Savings Account
- Long & Short Term Disability
- Lift Insurance
- Gold's Gym Corporate Membership
- Sick Leave
- Annual Leave
- Paid Holidays
- Tuition Reimbursement
Equal Opportunity Employer, including disabled and veterans.
If you want to view the EEO is the Law poster, please choose your language: English – Spanish – Arabic - Chinese
If you want to view the EEO is the Law Supplement poster, please choose your language: English – Spanish – Chinese
If you want to view the Pay Transparency Policy Statement, please click the link: English