- Moline, IL 61265
- Davenport, IA 52807
- Rock Island, IL 61201
Company Name: LAMCO
Job Title: Hoist Repair Technician
Location: Moline, IL
Since 1971, LAMCO Slings & Rigging, Inc has been on the forefront of innovation in the lifting industry. LAMCO is the expert in designing and supplying comprehensive lifting solutions by EVALUATING your specific applications and CREATING a finished product that utilizes either standard or custom designed and manufactured products. LAMCO partners with you in EDUCATING your workforce and MAINTAINING your lifting solution by means of inspection and repair. This combined effort provides a safer and more cost effective solution to your specific lifting needs. CONCEPT to COMPLETION, CREATING to TRAINING, LAMCO IS YOUR LIFTING PARTNER.
The overall responsibility of this position is to inspect and repair hoists and other below the hook lifting devices. In addition it requires the coordination of the installation of bridge crane systems as requested.
All duties are to be performed with the goals of outstanding customer service and product quality (Zero Defect) in mind as well as working safely.
Listed below are the primary job duties required.
- Hoist Inspection/Repair - Inspect hoists/bridge cranes in-house or at customer’s location. Determine the correct material needed to make repairs. Complete repairs and proof testing as required. Includes documenting all repairs. Also includes quality control to insure compliance with product safety standards and quality standards. Requires lifting up to 75
- Sling Inspections - Inspect slings in-house or at customer’s location. Prepare documentation as required to insure compliance with OSHA
- Crane Installations - Includes the coordination of material and subcontractor services with Sales Representatives to complete crane installations. Includes the installation of electrical components for the
- Proof Testing Hoists/Slings - Pull test assembled slings and hoists as required by customer or industry standards. This requires the use of proof testing equipment with a force of up to 150,000
- Maintenance - Maintain machinery and work area in proper operating condition. This requires the use of hand tools and some mechanical knowledge.
- Team Work and Customer Service - This includes all other duties as assigned to insure a smooth running organization and outstanding customer
- Must have an electrical background - familiar with electrical troubleshooting diagnostic maintenance.
- Must have experience inspecting hoists, cranes, jib cranes, and related runways, end trucks, etc.
We Make it Easy
• Applying takes less than 2 minutes. No passwords or accounts to register or sign-in for.
• You are hired directly by the company – MRA does not make hiring decisions.
MRA is a not-for-profit employers association serving over 4,000 companies throughout the upper Midwest. We partner with these companies working directly with their HR department and leadership to hire their talent. We are a direct line to the company, not an agency recruiter.
Equal Opportunity Employer, including disabled and veterans.
If you want to view the EEO is the Law poster, please choose your language: English – Spanish – Arabic - Chinese
If you want to view the EEO is the Law Supplement poster, please choose your language: English – Spanish – Chinese
If you want to view the Pay Transparency Policy Statement, please click the link: English