At Strategic Analysis, Inc., we recognize that success is a direct result of a happy, talented and results-driven team. We believe in creating an environment that gives everyone the opportunity to grow professionally and foster a career path that builds on strengths and talents through training, education, and leadership. SA is looking for highly motivated, talented individuals to join our team. If you are looking for a career opportunity, and have the required background and experience for any of our current opening, apply today. We look forward to speaking with you. If you are a new applicant, please search and select from Current Openings to apply. If you are a returning applicant, please Log in and apply to additional positions! SA is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status. SA participates in E-Verify.
Strategic Analysis, Inc., (SA) seeks 2 Senior Support Analyst to provide support in the areas of Other Transaction Authority (OTA), Cooperative Agreements and other Research and Development Acquisition areas.
- Participates in high-visibility or mission critical aspects of a given program and performs all functional duties independently.
- Demonstrates excellent written and oral communications skills sufficient to provide clear and concise communication and documentation.
The Senior Support Analyst may oversee the efforts of less senior staff and/or be responsible for the efforts of other staff assigned to a specific job.
- Bachelor Degree in relevant field; Master Degree highly desired
Required Experience and Skills:
- Experience in research and development and its various acquisition authorities to support clients in the Research and Development field.
- Experience in all areas and phases of Other Transaction Authority (OTA), and Technology Investment Agreements (TIA).
- Experience assisting and advising the Government on all areas and all phases of Cooperative Agreements for Research and Development and other Department of Defense requirements.
- Knowledgeable regarding authorities at 10 U.S.C. 2371 and 2371b and FAR Part 35.
- Clearance: 1 Position-Active DoD Secret-with eligibility for Top Secret 1-Position Active Top Secret with eligibility of SCI
- Medical & Prescription Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Flexible Spending Account Program
- Health Savings Account
- Long & Short Term Disability
- Lift Insurance
- Gold's Gym Corporate Membership
- Sick Leave
- Annual Leave
- Paid Holidays
- Tuition Reimbursement
Equal Opportunity Employer, including disabled and veterans.
If you want to view the EEO is the Law poster, please choose your language: English – Spanish – Arabic - Chinese
If you want to view the EEO is the Law Supplement poster, please choose your language: English – Spanish – Chinese
If you want to view the Pay Transparency Policy Statement, please click the link: English