CAPE FEAR ANALYTICAL, LLC
has an opening for an
This position performs routine complex analytical procedures with specialized instrumentation. Works independently with minimal supervision and has the ability to solve problems of method and instrumentation.
1. Operates basic laboratory instrumentation and equipment.
2. Performs procedures that involve calibration verification of basic instrumentation.
3. Performs sample preparation standard operating procedures.
4. Participates in sample management and disposal operations.
5. Prepares lab glassware for procedures.
6. Performs data entry activities.
7. Conducts additional procedures that support other operations in the laboratory
8. Performs basic trouble shooting of method and instrumentation
9. Performs other duties as assigned.
1. Demonstrates and supports core values.
2. Follows written and verbal instructions.
3. Possesses strong verbal and written communication skills.
4. Demonstrates consistent, reliable performance.
5. Works effectively as part of a team or independently.
6. Exhibits organization and attention to detail.
7. Demonstrates analytical math and computer skills.
8. Meets production goals.
9. Accepts special tasks as assigned.
Typical Education and Experience Required:
1. Bachelors of Science or Arts, preferably in a science discipline, with one year of
This position may require constant standing, precise hand/eye coordination and
finger/hand manipulation, potential exposure to chemicals and to hazardous and/or
radioactive materials. Safety equipment is provided and use is mandatory.
Equal Opportunity Employer, including disabled and veterans.
If you want to view the EEO is the Law poster, please choose your language: English – Spanish – Arabic - Chinese
If you want to view the EEO is the Law Supplement poster, please choose your language: English – Spanish – Chinese
If you want to view the Pay Transparency Policy Statement, please click the link: English