Trade Management is actively accepting applications for HVAC sheet metal mechanics and helpers for commercial jobs sites throughout the city of Austin and the surrounding areas.
• 3 years' experience with HVAC Sheet Metal installation
• Helpers need at least one year of experience
• Must be able to work project schedules as required by project demands
• Must possess and be able to use required hand and power tools for trade
• OSHA 10 OR 30 CARD IS A HUGE PLUS....
BASIC JOB DESCRIPTION:
HVAC Sheet Metal Mechanics are responsible for installing sheet metal duct work used for heating and cooling commercial or industrial buildings.
MINIMUM REQUIRED SKILLS/EXPERIENCE:
HVAC Sheet Metal Mechanics must install square, round, rectangle and flex duct. HVAC Sheet Metal Mechanics may also be responsible for the installing of Roof Top Units (RTU's), Curbs and VAV Boxes.
Please call 512-494-4728 to set up an interview or apply online at trade-mgmt.com and then calling once you complete the online application
Women, minorities, veterans and individuals with
disabilities are encouraged to apply.