Control Concepts is part of Comfort Systems USA Southeast. Headquartered in Cumming, GA, CCI creates solutions for smarter, safer buildings. We offer a single point of contact for Building Automation, Security and Mechanical Service needs. Thru our network of worldwide partners and experienced professionals, we are able to provide a cost-efficient solution for any building need.
The primary role of the Project Engineer is to work with and assist the Project Manager throughout life of the project.
- Generate control drawings as specified by the consulting engineer in the contract documents.
- Create bill of materials based on developed control drawings
- Compile control drawings, bill of materials, and equipment cutsheets into a complete submittal to be reviewed by the consulting engineer.
- Develop re-submittals as required until the consulting engineer accepts the control system design
- Keep all team members current on drawing changes
- Generate As-Built documentation at the end of the project.
- Assist the project manager with tasks including, but not limited to material acquisition, limited job site meetings, creating RFIs and on-site support to consult on complicated installation aspects and/or complicated sequence of operations
- Assist frontend development department as available with creating custom programs and frontend graphical user interface systems as required
- Assist frontend development department as available with facilitating the efficient flow of commissioning information from field specialists to the frontend development department
- React to project adjustments and alterations promptly and efficiently.
- Adept at conducting research into project-related issues and products.
- Mechanical Engineering, Electrical Engineering, or Mechatronics degree preferred
- Field knowledge of HVAC Industry and/or building automation industry with 3 to 5 years of experience is a plus
- Experience with AutoCAD 2D a plus
- Ability to conform to shifting priorities, demands and timelines through analytical and problem-solving capabilities - flexible during times of change.
- Must possess and maintain exceptional work ethic as well as uphold company values and demand the highest standard of conduct from self and others.
- Must have a professional appearance.
- Self‐starter and able to work both independently with minimal supervision and in a team environment.
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal.
- Excellent time management and organizational skills.
- Ability to read communication styles of team members and contractors who come from a broad spectrum of disciplines.
- Must be able to learn, understand, and apply new technologies.
- Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment is crucial.
- Overtime may be required in meet project deadlines.
- Physically able to participate in training sessions, presentations, and meetings
Comprehensive and Competitive Benefits
- Medical, Vision, Dental
- Basic company-paid life insurance
- Voluntary life insurance for employee, spouse and/or child(ren)
- Basic company-paid accidental death & dismemberment (AD&D)
- Voluntary AD&D
- Company paid short term disability
- Voluntary Long-Term Disability
- Company paid Employee Assistance Program
- 401(k) Plan with several investment options
- Healthcare reimbursement account
- Dependent care reimbursement account
- Vehicle discount purchase programs
Women, minorities, veterans and individuals with
disabilities are encouraged to apply.